Saturday, February 19, 2011

Masters Final

The 'Masters' final was held today and I was honored to surf pipe for 30 minutes with 4 of my own personal idols. The atmosphere in the water was pretty mellow, we were all just stoked to be out there. Congrats to Bullet who came first, pipping me at the post in the last 2 minutes.

Pictured: Pat “Noodle” Caldwell (Inventor of the el-rollo), Hauoli “Martian” Reeves (Vibrant Hawaiian character), Ben “ Tube troll” Seversen (Winner 1986), me and Steve “Bullet” MacKenzie (Winner 1996)

This was actually the first heat I've ever had with Pat.

Bullet being interviewed after he deservedly won the masters heat.


Chatting with current world champion Amaury Lavernhe. I'm having an unreal time over here catching up with old friends and also getting to know the new legends of the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment