Sunday, March 6, 2011

Last night in Hawaii - One more old school catch up

We spent our last night in Hawaii having a BBQ Ben Severson's house. It was the full 'old school' get together and if I hadn't had to get up early in the morning to fly home I could have spent all night talking stories with everyone. It was a pretty rare group for the night. Tom Rigby was also there, I'm not sure if he comprehended how incredible it was to have all of these legends in one place at one time, I know I felt like a super stoked grommet though!

Clockwise from the left: Keith Saskaki, Ben Severson, Bullet, Pat Caldwell, Mike Stewart (and his kids), (one of Ben's friends), me, Tom Rigby, Kavan Okamura and Danny Kim.

Old school rivals Ben & Mike

Caven and Bullet

1 comment:

  1. WAO! It's exciting just to see you all of you guys together, showing the real brotherhood of the bodyboard!

    ReplyDelete